Clinical Data 2
Good Morning Snore Solution is a tongue stabilization mouthpiece that has been clinically tested and proven to be safe and effective. It is FDA cleared for the reduction of snoring.
Respected Calgary dentist and sleep researcher Dr. Leslie Dort (MSc, DDS, Dip ABDSM) is the original developer of the Good Morning Snore Solution mouthpiece. As part of her clinical practice and research at the University of Calgary, Dr. Dort saw potential for an alternative to the complex, uncomfortable and often expensive snoring solutions on the market. Looking at the mechanics of snoring holistically, she discovered an ingeniously simple but effective anti-snoring strategy — tongue stabilization – which is the central idea behind the Good Morning Snore Solution. Dr. Dort’s original mouthpiece prototypes were put through clinical safety and performance trials, and published in the peer review medical journal providing independent third party validation of the strength of the design.
A randomized, controlled, crossover study of a noncustomized tongue retaining device for sleep disordered breathing. Leslie Dort & Rollin Brant - Sleep Breath (2008) 12:369–373
Results: The Study showed a significant reduction and control of snoring in 73% of subjects who used the Good Morning Snore Solution. Read the clinical study?
OTHER PUBLICATIONS BY THE INVENTOR:
- Leslie Dort, DDS; John Remmers, MD, Journal Clinical Sleep Medicine. J Clin Sleep Med 2012 Jun 15; 8(3):265-9.
- Dort LC, Hadjuk E, Remmers. JE European Respiratory Journal. 2006 May;27(5):1003-9.
- Dort LC, Hussein J. Journal of Otolaryngology. 2004; 33: p172 – 176
- Tsai WH, Vazquez JC, Oshima T, Dort LC, Roycroft B, Lowe AA, Hajduk E, Remmers JE American Journal of Respiratory Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. 2004 ;170: p 366-370.
- Dort LC. Journal of the Canadian Dental Association 2003; 69: p14–15